Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IntelliJ 10.5 and IntelliJ 3.0.2 connector

Bo Bo August 1, 2011

Hi

Can't get the IntelliJ 3.0.2 connector to work with my intelliJ 10.5 installation. And I can't figure out why.

I am properly missing some basic setting. I have a local Fisheye/Crusible 2.6 installation, with LDAP authentication and Remote API enabled.

I have installed the connector using IntelliJ pluging manager. When I open a project / (repository that have been indexed with my local Fisheye installation), and click on the Atlassian tab, I have two links to configuration in the tab:

-> Configure Plugin Project settings

-> Configure Plugin IDE settings

I click the "Configure Plugin Project settings and add a Crusible server (no options available for Fisheye, for some reason). The crusible server is added with settings pointing to my local Fisheye/Crusible instance, and the connection is succesfully tested (the server is checked as enabled).

After this is done I still don't get any of the connector UI elements, allowing me to interface with my crusible instance.

When I click the Atlassian tab, i still just get the links to the settings in the Atlassian tab:

<address>No enabled server for tool window found!</address>

-> Configure Plugin Project settings

-> Configure Plugin IDE settings

Any ideas of what I might be missing. I must admit that im clueless. It is as if it doesn't see my Crusible server settings.

1 answer

0 votes
PiotrP August 3, 2011

Hi,

Currently nothing is missing. Plugin now supports only FishEye/Crucible in a very simple form.

Means that, you can only create precomit reviews to Crucible and Open Files from FishEye Web UI in IDEA IDE.

Startng from verson 3.0 we decided to cut some functionality ie. reviews.

You can read more about this here:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/IDEPLUGIN/Atlassian+Connector+for+IntelliJ+IDEA+-+v3.0+Release+Notes

or here:

http://blogs.atlassian.com/devtools/2011/02/atlassian-ide-connector-30.html

if you miss some functionalty please fell free to comment on.

One more thing. Because only basic support for Crucible/Fisheye is present in Connector there is no need to create tool window and after you configured Crucible server nothing happens. I know that this is some misinfomational but we are going to change this in the future.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events