In GreenHopper6.x, what field is used to group issues in the Scrum"Plan" board?

Deleted user October 28, 2012

In the old "Planning boards" (Now it's "Cassic Planning board"), the issues are grouped into each sprint and the field used to group this is "Fix version/s" field.

Now, when I try the "Plan" board in Scrum board, I found that the information of the sprint appears in "Active Sprint" field in the issue detail page. However I cannot find this field to do a filter in Issue navigator.

Does anyone know what field is being used to keep the Scrum "Plan" board sprint information of the issues?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2012

Sure, this is the 'Sprint' field in the issue. Its value is the Sprint ID.

Thanks,
Shaun

Wow, thank you very much for your prompt response.

I now can find the field to query with. Thanks a lot for your help :)

sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2012

No, there's no way to specify the sprint by name, we would like to look at implementing that in the future.

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi Shaun,

One quick question, I have tried to create a query with "Sprint" field but the values available to choose are only "closedSprints()" and "OpenSprints()".

Is it possible to query by the sprint name eg"Sprint 1"?

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Jenjira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events