• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • In GreenHopper when I change a status from Ready for QA to Passed QA why won't it email the assignee? In Notifications Issue Updated, it should notify the Assignee.

In GreenHopper when I change a status from Ready for QA to Passed QA why won't it email the assignee? In Notifications Issue Updated, it should notify the Assignee.

Deleted user May 20, 2013

I've got global access as an Admin.

I've looked at the notifications under the specific project I'm working with.

I've got default notifications set.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Transitioning issues in GreenHopper is the same as doing it when viewing the issue.

Use this add-on to figure out why you dont receive a notification.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-admin-helper-plugin

Deleted user May 21, 2013

:( Looks like that's for download only. I'm using On Demand. Sorry, I should've clarified that earlier.

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Well, the things you should check for is:

• whether the workflow is firing the right event
  • whether the event has the right receivers in the notification scheme
  • whether the project is using the right notification

Last but not least, raise a support issue.

Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2013

The Notifications Helper is there for OnDemand too. In the Issue View screen, click More > Notification Helper and check what events should trigger notifications to which users. Check your Workflow for relevant Events first to know what to look for :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events