Improvement - Preview the questions before submit

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2011

It'd be nice if we can either draft or preview our questions before, so that way I dont have to edit it after the fact to see that I forgot to link and such.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Penny Wyatt (On Leave to July 2021)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 25, 2011

Good idea, I've raised an improvement request - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-167

0 votes
Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2011

Yea, I'd like the same feature for comments as well. I'd hate to put a wrong link when I dont even know if I was doing it right :T

0 votes
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2011

Agreed, the amount of edits I've had to do which could have been avoided with a preview (Confluence style). Mind you, it did mean I got the Grammarian Badge!

Suggest an answer