Importing "Created on" and "Updated on" from Redmine

Bordin Suetrong May 7, 2014

Imported issues were appended to JIRA project with current date as a creation date. How can I see the original "Created on" and "Updated on" from Redmine issues?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

Hi Bordin,

I just check the latest Redmine Importer with JIRA Importers Plugin 6.1.6 and everything seems to be worrking correctly. Created and Updated dates are the same as in Redmine. But please note that we have an existing bug (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM-865) which causes that "Updated" date is set to current date if an issue has some worklog reported.

Please make sure that you are using the lastest version of the importer and try again. If that didn't help please let me know, I will try to help you with any import issues.

Cheers,

Przemek

0 votes
Bordin Suetrong May 8, 2014

Hi Przemek,

I have updated the Importer Plugin and it is working now. I also got a known issue of the updated date but that is okay. Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers,
Bordin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events