Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images error - Jira Confluence 5.2

Julissa Mendoza November 15, 2012

I got the following error after update to the Jira version 5.2. Now when i insert images in a confluence page and resize the image to small or medium, it disapears. By the other hand, the old images in the page aren't visible in browser.
Attach evidence of my problem.

Please help me. I m document writer in a company and JIRA is our principal work tool.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2012

Hi There,

Does the image name has any spaces in them? recently this week there was a bug report concerning that, and we have raised a bug report to address the issue.

Thanks for your answer Razaq,
As a matter of fact, all my images names has spaces in them, and rename them is not a solution for us, because we have two years working in that way and there are a lot of images with this problem.
I would like to know when the problem would be solved or if we can move to a Confluence version without this problem.

Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2012

I do understand that this is very important for you. I'd suggest you leave your concerns as a comment on the bug report so it would reflect how important is this for all customers. I believe that our devs are working on this matter and a fix should be on the way soon.

Thanks for your help Razaq,

I have copied my comment on the bug report.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events