Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Advanced planning
  • Questions
  • If I have clicked on "calculate" button then Portfolio automatically assigned sprint to User Stories which were not manually assigned to a sprint. Now, if I want to revert to original plan (before "calculate" was hit), how I can do it ?

If I have clicked on "calculate" button then Portfolio automatically assigned sprint to User Stories which were not manually assigned to a sprint. Now, if I want to revert to original plan (before "calculate" was hit), how I can do it ?

Abhishek Kaushik June 14, 2016

If I have clicked on "calculate" button then Portfolio automatically assigned sprint to User Stories which were not manually assigned to a sprint. Now, if I want to revert to original plan (before "calculate" was hit), how I can do it ? 

8 answers

1 vote
François Eric January 20, 2018

I have the same problem.

"Calculate" seems to auto-commit my changes. This is problematic because "Calculate" screws up all my releases every single time. 

I've just stopped using it but I'd like to understand what I'm doing wrong.

0 votes
María
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2017

Hello, 
In this page you can learn how to commit and revert changes.

Cheers,
Mar 

0 votes
Domagoj Filipovic March 12, 2017

I'm trying to work out the same thing...

0 votes
Abhishek Kaushik June 19, 2016

1) Changes suggested by Auto schedule dont appear under To Be Commit section. They just appear in Blue color

2) If I have hit the commit button (although it was not showing anything after running auto schedule) then how to revert it? So that whatever appear in Blue gets blank out? 

0 votes
Abhishek Kaushik June 16, 2016

Changes appear in commit section only if we change things manually like estimates. If just clicked on "calculate" then changes appear in Blue but no in commit section

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Okay good. Have you commited your changes to JIRA yet? 

You can use the commit dialog to revert your changes by selecting them and clicking revert.

0 votes
Abhishek Kaushik June 14, 2016

We are using Live Plan

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2016

Please indicate if you are using Classic Plans or Live Plans.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events