Identify Workflows where Set Resolution Postfunction is Used

Samuel Titka May 9, 2017

Hi All!

Within our JIRA instance, we plan to do some changes with the resolutions. Some of the resolutions will be renamed, the other ones migrated...

We also plan to REMOVE some resolutions that will no longer be used.

Now, the tricky part - HOW can I indentify in which workflows a resolution set postfunction is used? The reason behind is that I need to re-check if there are any workflows that set resolution which we plan to remove.

Please, do you have any idea how can I identify such workflows?

I would like to avoid going through all the workflows and manually check the postfunctions.

I would be very grateful for any ideas of yours.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Samuel

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2022

Hi @Samuel Titka ,

I realize this is an old post but it would be interesting to hear what you figured out. OOTB there isn't a way to automatically query for this. The way I would accomplish it, likely, would be to run a query for every resolution and check the various projects that have those resolutions that you intend to remove. This would at least narrow down where you need to manually go in and look at the various workflows.

Suggest an answer