ISSUES DISAPPEARED FROM MY AGILE BOARDS

All issues that I have are not showing up in my Green Hooper Rapid Board.

They were there yesterday night.

Issues are still in my system, but not showing on the rapid board.

3 answers

0 vote

Could you look at the issue histories and see if they've been changed recently?

Then check the filters and the rapid board configuration - has that changed? Should it be showing you the issues?

Nothing has changed since last night (when I last saw it working).

And yes - the very filters userd by the board, when queried, return the features.

They are just not showing up in the rapid boards.

Also, this is not just for one project. It's for all of them.

Hmm. It's worth ruling out issue changes, as I've seen that happen a few times.

I'm not sure what to check next, as I think you've covered it by checking. As it's all projects, I'd look at your account details next - I mean your Jira login - has someone removed you from a group or role you should be in? Also, have a quick look at the global permissions, and then the general permission schemes.

That said, I'm clutching at straws here - it sounds like something significant has changed, but nothing you've done, and you've checked on the stuff I'd expect to cause a problem if it were amended. I'd be tempted to ask Atlassian (because you can't check the log file for any updates or errors on OnDemand)

Thanks, Nic.

I fell that I have definitely ruled out issues change.

I have double checked the permissions - everyone is suffering from the same problem, in all of the global roles. There is no particular restriction to any user at this point.

And you are right meaning I have very small access to log info, etc, on-demand. My feeling is that I had some version update overnight that disabled/changed the way it is shown.

All the best,
Hudson

Stop using caps lock. Hurts my eyes.

sorry mate.

won't happen again.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

438 views 83 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you