I would also like to know how to link the two packages together.

Daniel Brown March 21, 2012

I would also like to know how to link the two packages together.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2012

I think you're asking in the wrong place. I know "synergy" as a neat little utility to have a single mouse/keyboard run across a set of desktop computers without having to switch. This forum is for Atlassian products.

If it is atlassian stuff, could you explain what you're trying to link?

The Application we use for timesheet in the business is Total Synergy and JIRA.

http://www.totalsynergy.com.au/tsweb/web%20pages/MainCorporate.aspx

We use JIRA for our software development and I am just starting to investigate if we can link the two together via a plugin. I am trying to save our developers from having to log the work in JIRA and in Total Synergy. Both are stored on an MS SQL server but in different instances. I have just started looking at the work log plugins within JIRA so do not know the benifit of having all work logged in JIRA and in total syngery. The answer may be that I will just have to become more profient with total synergy so see the total time spent on a large JIRA issues and all of its subtaks and linked issues.

Also the application from Total Synergy is called "Synergy Practice Mangament" 4.7.4.

Suggest an answer