I wanted to unhide "Can't access your account?" link on jira login page

Hi all,

I wanted to unhide "Can't access your account?" link on jira login page and redirect that link to different site, like crowd is there way to achieve this?

I tried https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=296912198" but did not see chagnes, i am using 4.4.4 version of jira.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote
Pedro Cora Atlassian Team Mar 25, 2013

Hello,

Check this knowledge base article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Customise+the+Login+Gadget

Cheers,

Pedro

Pedro Cora Atlassian Team Mar 25, 2013

Oh, and you need to go to JIRA's General Configuration and set External Management to off to make sure the link will show.

I was able to see "Can't access your account?" thanks for that, but its not redirecting me to crowd link.

i just followed the steps given in above link, but no change and its not going on crowd link that I gave.

I just unzipped atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip and did the changes on login.xml on class="cancel" section and edited every think in between href" " and ziped back and kept in same location and did jira restart.

is that correct steps or did I missed any think?

Sorry to update in delay. Suggestion from Pedro on provided link worked.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published 6 hours ago in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

78 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you