• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I want to show the field called "Status" but when I type that in to search, many fields containing the word status are showing, and it says 19 more options, continue to type to refine further, but there's nothing to refine, the field I want is "Status"

I want to show the field called "Status" but when I type that in to search, many fields containing the word status are showing, and it says 19 more options, continue to type to refine further, but there's nothing to refine, the field I want is "Status"

GT October 5, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring Issue Table Columns

I want to show the field called "Status" but when I type that in to search, many fields containing the word status are showing, and it says 19 more options, continue to type to refine further, but there's nothing to refine, the field I want is "Status"

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2016

A virtually identical question was asked a few days ago, although it seems to have been deleted, along with the answers.  From memory:

• You have too many fields, it's a bad config
  • The list is scrollable, although it does only go to 25 (25 status fields - broken)
  • Every field you add to the navigator shortens the list, so keep adding them until the status you need appears, then remove the extra ones
  • Take note of your current columns, then use "reset to default".  Status will now be included, so you can then re-add the others you want
0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2016

Could you provide a screenshot?

Suggest an answer