• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I want to add Greenhopper to my existing JIRA account but cannot see how to do so.. everything I try takes me back to adding JIRA again, etc.. please advise. thanks

I want to add Greenhopper to my existing JIRA account but cannot see how to do so.. everything I try takes me back to adding JIRA again, etc.. please advise. thanks

KarenCoussoulis February 7, 2012
  1. I want to add Greenhopper to my existing JIRA account but cannot see how to do so.. everything I try takes me back to adding JIRA again, etc.. please advise. thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Devlin Schoonraad November 17, 2013

I am also looking to trial this on onDemand for the company I'm at. How do I go about enabling this on trial so that they can evaluate it?

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2012

Greenhopper is included in the current release of JIRA. So all you should need to do it go to the Greenhopper licensing page (you can get to it off the first page in the Administration section) and enter your license, either evaluation or production.

KarenCoussoulis February 7, 2012

Sory canyou elabort on exacty where i go and where I enter it? I do not see whee to enter it?

Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2012

When you go into the "Administration" (link is next to your name in the upper right of the screen) for JIRA, on the first page you will see a summary of "Projects", "Plugins", "Users", "System".

In the section called "Plugins" you will see smaller sections called "Plugins", "Application Links", "Source Control", "Builds", "Agile". In the Agile section you should see a option there for "License Details". Click in there to enter you license. It also has a link to your "My Atlassian" page in case you haven't downloaded your license yet.

I'm assuming here that you are using JIRA 4.4.x. If that is incorrect, let me know and I'll provide instructions on the old way (if I can remember them).

Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2012

d'oh, I just noticed that you are using ondemand. Let me check to see if its located in a different place there.

KarenCoussoulis February 9, 2012

Hi did you find anything out?We are really hoping to use GreenHopper?

Suggest an answer