Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've lost all my karma because I've moved companies!

dummy@dummy.com dummy@dummy.com November 17, 2011

I've had to create a new account because I've moved companies and now I've lost all my karma!!!

What's the point of answering questions if you can't change your email address as you move?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2011

Hi Bernard,

Yes, this is inconvenient. You can email us at answers@atlassian.com and we'll either migrate your email address in our database or at the very least re-add your karma from before.

We're looking to fix this, hopefully soon:

Add ability for users to change email address

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2011

Some hindu people may correct me, but AFAIK, karma not only depends on your deeds, but also on the will of the gods too. This, if you're not a jainist. Bernard asks for jainist karma points, but answers behave in hindu style !

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2011

I jave seen @Jeremy helping people to change mail address. Maybe you should contact him!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events