I need upper management contacts for Tech Support.

John Morse May 28, 2013

Summary is self explanatory. Our product/instance is down and support will not help!

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Morse June 12, 2013

I have had good response to my issue once I moved up the chain of command to complain.

Hopefully in the future I can get good support to begin with without having to state my case to upper management.

Thanks to all who replied...

1 vote
Rick
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2013

Hey there John,

I believe we have some good options outlined now on the support.atlassian.com ticket. Let's catchup once we have your issues fully resolved and we can discuss your experience with Atlassian Support and make sure you don't have this frustration in the future.

Thanks for your patience and understanding on this.

Cheers John.

John Morse May 30, 2013

Thanks, Rick. Will do...

1 vote
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2013

John,

What product is not working correctly for you?

Do you have a support ticket that you would like to share out here. I am happy to do what I can to direct some attention your way.

John Morse May 30, 2013

I appreciate the follow-up, but we now have many eyes following as well as helping.

Thanks for your time...

0 votes
John Morse May 28, 2013

It's all good now. I got some high level people involved that actually know how to think outside the box. Working with the Tier 1 monkey was like talking to an eye brow!

Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

Glad to hear but not sure trashing them is going to endear you in the future for support help -

Its a tough job, and everyone needs to learn .. yet sure, being down is pretty panicky-feeling understandably... Good luck with that.

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2013

Maybe they are slammed -

Email us at info@appfusions.com if you are still down and we can help you right away and get you up! gratis...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events