• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I have the same issues, but Filter Query is not the problem (my issues are displayed when I run the filter). No new issues or old are actually appearing in the backlog or the board. What else could be the cause?

I have the same issues, but Filter Query is not the problem (my issues are displayed when I run the filter). No new issues or old are actually appearing in the backlog or the board. What else could be the cause?

Bri Axon September 29, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Your issue XXX has been created but is not currently visible on the board

I have the same issues, but Filter Query is not the problem (my issues are displayed when I run the filter). No new issues or old are actually appearing in the backlog or the board. What else could be the cause?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2016

There's a load of things it might be, many of them covered on that doc.  We'll need more information though.

• Pick one issue that you think should be on the board.  Go to the standard issue view and take a shot of it so we can see the basics (feel free to obscure names or sensitive data - we'll need the field names more than the content, but the more you can show us, the better)
  • Tell us what the board filter is
  • If the board is a Kanban, check the secondary filter too
  • Finally, what status are in each of the columns on the board?

Suggest an answer