I have the "Raise this request on behalf of" field but my salesperson does not. What permissions or role is required to have this field in the customer support portal

Gavin Means July 7, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Raising requests on behalf of customers

Ask your question here...

2 answers

1 vote
David Sumlin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2017

I believe that you can also be a member of the Administrators role of the Service Desk project (but not a member of the Service Desk Team role) and will still get that "Raise this request on behalf of" field.

1 vote
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2016

You need to be a member of the service desk team to have that field.

Gavin Means July 7, 2016

What could cause the situation I am in? My co-worker who has a JIRA Core license does not have the Raising requests on behalf of customers field when he goes to our customer service portal while I do have the field. I have both a JIRA Core and a JIRA Service Desk license.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 7, 2016

He needs to be a member of the service desk team AND licensed as an agent to have the Raise on behalf of option. He needs to be an Agent in that specific Service Desk otherwise he's not an agent in that service desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events