I have some TDS related queries on atlassian license purchase

Vineeta Gautam May 24, 2016

Dear Atlassian,

We are a company registered in India and have been evaluating the Atlassian products. The quotation received for the same is attached herewith.

Urgently need your help on...

1. Since we are a company registered in India, we are required to deduct 20% TDS (Tax deduction at source) for payment to companies not registered India. Hence, we are required to deduct 20% TDS on the invoiced amount (i.e. 20% TDS will be deducted on USD 9200).

Of course, we will be providing required documents/certificates to you pertaining to the tax deducted.

2. Please provide a latest copy of the "Residency Certificate" of Atlassian for taxation purposes.

3. Please provide a latest copy of the terms and conditions (or user agreements).

Please help us in the above so that we can process the payments for the same.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2016

You'll find the T&Cs on the licence pages on Atlassian's site. 

For the other stuff, you'll want to contact support (we're a community of end users, not direct support) - raise a sales type call on https://support.atlassian.com

Vineeta Gautam May 24, 2016

I tried looking for the same on license pages but dint find an answer to my query. Also on support site don't find an option to raise the same sad ...please suggest

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2016

Have you tried clicking "purchasing and licencing" on the page I linked to?

Vineeta Gautam May 25, 2016

Yes i pasted my question related to TDS clicking "purchasing and licencing"but no response on the same yet....

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2016

We can't help you here - you need to talk to Atlassian, via support or the contact us that @Jim Conaty gave.  He will have been emailed your updates here, so he might be able to chase up the support request you've raised as well.

2 votes
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2016

Hi @Vineeta Gautam,

You can find Atlassian's Certificate of Residency on our How to Pay page and our license agreement (Atlassian Customer Agreement) at atlassian.com/legal. (We do have a few FAQs about our license agreement you might be interested in too.)

You can Contact Us about taxes, just select Purchasing & licensing. 

0 votes
Vineeta Gautam May 25, 2016

Hi Jim,Thanks for the support but the certificate available on "how to pay" link is valid upto 31 Dec 2015 only. Also i tried clicking Purchase and licensing option to contact Atlassian , pasted my query as well but haven't got the solution to my TDS related query.Kindly suggest....

Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2016

Hi again @Vineeta Gautam,

I have looked in our support systems for your request, I'm afraid don't see that any case(s) have been created. If you email sales@atlassian.com with your request a ticket will be automatically created for you.

I have asked our website team to update the Certificate of Residency, in the mean time if you email sales@atlassian.com they can send you a pdf copy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events