I have issue stuck with no way to change status

Paul Gorrell January 17, 2013

I have a number of issues in the project, WTDWAV that are stuck with no way to change their status. These Items are assigned to steps that I tried to remove. When I try to add transitions back in the system gives me an error message stating that no outbound transitions can be added if they did not already exist in the draft - How do I proceed??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

I would recommend that you edit your existing workflow to add the status X that these issues are currently on. Make sure you have at least one exit point for that status X i.e. status X must transition to atl east one other status. Wen you activate this new workflow you will get the option to move these issues to the other statuses.

Once done you can then rollback to the original workflow.

Rahul

Paul Gorrell February 2, 2013

Worked great thanks.

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013
Yea right. Create a copy of that "broken" workflow. Fix it and assign it to your project

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events