cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I have a data in tabular form on a confluence page, using that data i want to generate a report on a separate page in confluence.. is it possible to achieve, if yes how..?

I have a data in tabular form on a confluence page, using that data i want to generate a report on a separate page in confluence.. is it possible to achieve, if yes how..?

sandeep nagar September 25, 2016

I have a data in tabular form on a confluence page, using that data i want to generate a report on a separate page in confluence.. is it possible to achieve, if yes how..?

1 answer

0 votes
CelesteCS September 25, 2016

Hello!

For any calculations in Confluence, including the one you need, you may use CelesteCS Math for Confluence.  There are versions for both Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud.

Assume you have all the formula parameters in the table and want to calculate the result with the formula. Assume your parameters are the following table cell values:

• A2: C
  • A3: D
  • A4: d

The calculation formula will be the following:

2 * VALUE(Table1.A2) + POW(VALUE(Table1.A3) - VALUE(Table1.A4)) / (4 * VALUE(Table1.A2)) + 1.57 * (VALUE(Table1.A3) + VALUE(Table1.A4))

As you see, it is similar to EXCEL with equal set of functions.

There is a plenty of other functions in the macro, so you may perform any calculations using formulas in EXCEL style.

You may specify another page as a source so the table values will be taken from that page.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events