Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got message: "You're driving with an expired license." What does it mean?

nikolalazovski July 28, 2014
This is an automated email to inform you that we attempted to auto-renew yourBitbucket software maintenance today, however there is currently an existing quote related to this license in our system (AT-XXXXXX).

Rather than cancel your current quote, we have turned off auto-renew for this license. If you would like to proceed with your existing quote, then do nothing. However, if you would like to cancel your existing quote or create a new quote,contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

And in the rest of the mail there is an expiry date: Expiry Date: 10-Aug-2014

Because this project is of great importance, can someone explain what does this mean? Am I going to loose the repository after 10 of august? What is the quote size? Do I have to pay in order to maintain the repository? Any explanation is welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Nikola

3 answers

1 vote
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2014

Nikola,

How long ago did you receive that email? We had a bug about two weeks ago that sent out these emails, but that has been fixed.

Hi John,

I received the mail July 12th.

John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2014

Yep, that's from the bug we've fixed. We also fixed the link in the email.

Thanks for your answer. I used the link sent by Seth and I sent my questions to the contact center.

Isaac I.Y. Saito August 3, 2014

@John GarciaI also got the similar email, with the quoted Price: US $0.00, which sounds right for my usage. Do I still need to take an action?

John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2014

We've changed the implementation so that $0 invoices will be ignored.

0 votes

Thanks Seth,

First of all, the thing why I asked it here, it is because the link they provide DOES NOT WORK (Page not found) :)

Second, I'm using free account in bitbucket.

Third, I don't think I made a mistake asking this here. I just asked if someone knows anything about quotes because I cannot find this information anywhere.

Thanks again,

Nikola

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2014

If you need an urgent answer to this question, you should probably contact Atlassian using the link in the email, rather than asking other Bitbucket users who may or may not have ever seen this before, and certainly have no knowledge of your account details.

Thanks Seth,

First of all, the thing why I asked it here, it is because the link they provide DOES NOT WORK (Page not found) :)

Second, I'm using free account in bitbucket.

Third, I don't think I made a mistake asking this here. I just asked if someone knows anything about quotes because I cannot find this information anywhere.

Thanks again,

Nikola

Thanks for the link :)

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2014

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events