I downloaded the jemH plugin and when I click to configure I am getting the following error

ShamhoonJ March 13, 2013

Not Found (404)

Error creating bean with name 'com.javahollic.jira.emh.ui.action.JEMHWelcome': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.javahollic.jira.emh.ui.action.JEMHWelcome]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library: Database: - name:MySQL - version:5.1.61-log - minor version:1 - major version:5 Driver: - name:MySQL-AB JDBC Driver - version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.10 ( Revision: ${svn.Revision} ) java.sql.SQLException: Error on rename of './jiradb/#sql-2594_248' to './jiradb/AO_78C957_LDAPCONF' (errno: 150)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

This is a know issue due to an earlier install, the workaround used to date is to drop AO_78C957_LDAPCONF , it is a conflicting table I can't fix automatically. The change referred above may work, but I also have the identical problem in SQLServer, which does support foreign key constraints.

1 vote
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Hi Shamhoon,

Judging by this error message, it seems an issue related to database engine. This mesage usually occurs when the database is set to MyISAM, you may want to check this with this query:

show tables status;

In case you have tables using MyISAM, they need to be converted to INNODB. I found this KB article which has the instruction for this conversion.

I hope this has helped.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events