I cannot see any backlog items on my board

We just turned on Greenhopper in our OnDemand instance. I created a board for a project but no backlog items are displayed. I've looked at other questions/answers but do not seem to find anything that has helped. All of the status columns are mapped. The filter that is being used is as follows:

project = API ORDER BY cf[11200] ASC

I expected to see "Rank" instead of "cf[11200]" in the above but am not sure that is the root issue. When the filter is viewed in Navigator it works just as I expect it to. Any help into out initial foray into Greenhopper would be greatly appreciated as we cannot even get past first base.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

If it is a scrum board, check whether the Sprint field context is applicable for the project/issuetypes that you are using in that board.

Looks like the sprint field was it. Thanks much all!!

0 vote
Paul Greig Atlassian Team Jan 24, 2013

Hi Jeff,

If the view is working on your instance it could be releated to the field 'Fix Version' being hidden. There is a great document here regarding the same behaviour you have seen: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Planning+and+Task+Board+Cards+are+not+Visible+when+%27Fix+Version%27+Field+is+Hidden

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks for the suggestion. We are already using Fix Version and Component so they are not hidden. Any other ideas?

Paul Greig Atlassian Team Jan 28, 2013

Hi Jeff,

I would suggest updating the current filter via Tools -> Configure -> Filter and update to a pre-saved query that contains: project = <project name> ORDER BY Rank ASC

If this suggestion is unsuccessful, please raise a ticket at support.atlassian.com so we can further investigate your instance.

Thanks,

Paul

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Calling all marketing teams who use Confluence - we want to hear from you!

Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...

82 views 2 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you