I cannot find my SEN and thus can't enter any support tickets.I am the Admin for my company for JIRA, but the SEN does not show up under myatlassian.com

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding Your Support Entitlement Number

I cannot find my SEN and thus can't enter any support tickets.I am the Admin for my company for JIRA, but the SEN does not show up under myatlassian.com

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Steven Behnke Community Champion Aug 26, 2016

Your SEN should also be visible in your product, on the System Information tab available under General Configuration.

image2016-8-26 15:1:13.png

Hi steve Thanks for getting back to me. I’m a seasoned JIRA admin, but can’t crack this one.

There is no SEN on my Genearl Configuration page (see attached). I joined the company after JIRA was installed, and I was added as an admin after the fact. My concern is that the admins who were here during initial setup (Dinesh Adithan and Pamela Hin) are still the only ones able to see SEN information. They’re both no longer with the company.

See attached.General Config Page.jpg

Steven Behnke Community Champion Aug 26, 2016

Hello again – I was unclear. Please navigate to Administration section > System top-tab > System info side-tab.

image2016-8-26 17:52:57.png

image2016-8-26 17:51:44.png

image2016-8-26 17:54:41.png

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

151 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you