I can't delet System Administrator

Артем Старченко October 26, 2012

I bought OnDemande Jira and Confluence for 10 users. But I have one user — System Administrator,which I don't delete.

I don't want to pay for this user. Please, delete him and give confluence-administrators and system-administrators rights to me.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2012

Do not worry, you are not paying for the system administrator account. This account should only be used for administrative duties only like creating your other user accounts.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2012
0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2012

Yes, this is correct, the sysadmin user is an Atlassian only user and does not count against your user license count. That level of permissions is not available to OnDemand customers as per the Restricted Functions page - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

Thanks,

-dave

Suggest an answer