I can not see the install button Administrator > PlugIn>PlugIn as it should be for the installation of Greenhopper to Jira

Renauld LACROIX July 16, 2012
hello, I try to Add Greenhopper to Jira but with all the online docs I can not enable the Greenhopper in my Jira Account. Could you please help me out? Thanks, Thomas

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Greenhopper is bundled in OnDemand JIRA. All you need to do is to buy it from my.atlassian.com or start a trial there.

hi Jobin,

thanks for the response but I tried that but I could not see it.

In my.atlassian.com i have this:

When I expand I see the licence key. But how do I activate it so that I can see it in mycompany.atlassian.com?

I would to be able to start it from there if possible.

Best,

Thomas

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

If you go to Administration > Plugins in JIRA, you will the Greenhopper plugin under User Installed Plugins and you can Configure it from there.

Hi Jobin,

I tried this too:

And if I go to Configure I get this:

But I don't know where I have to put the activation key.

And if this is done where I can start my first scrum meeting.

Thanks agian,

Thomas

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

Are you trying Greenhopper OnDemand or downloaded Greenhopper version? I am guessing you are doing the latter!

OnDemand as far as I know. Everything is online.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

well, online is not exactly onDemand. Check under the Atlassian onDemand Evaluation to see whcih products are you evaluating. You should see Greenhopper there. If not, you should start a new evaluation for that.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

well, time to speak to Atlassian support!

I already tried this 4 times. I have 4 GreenHopper licences by now. So I think I do everything right but I don't know why it is not working..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events