I believe I've found a bug

Michael Brinson November 10, 2014

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but the link from the plugin page on Atlassian Marketplace for "get support" takes you here.

If you try to trigger the "Create multiple subtasks" dialog window from the main list of issue results by clicking on the little cog on the far-right side of a parent issue, then nothing happens. You click, and then nothing.

Please see screenshot to see what I mean.

image1.jpg

3 answers

0 votes
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2014

@Michael Brinson Hi, thanks for your input and sorry for the late response - Atlassian answers is really hard to track for me. That's why I have hijacked your input and opened a new issue in the project's issue tracker here: https://bitbucket.org/hascode/jira-quick-subtasks/issue/180/error-using-issue-operations-menu-from-a

Please feel free to comment there.

0 votes
Michael Brinson November 10, 2014

Sorry, I'm sure this is the wrong place now.  I thought I had gone to the support area for Quick subtasks for Jira. It looks like it took me to the general area for answers.atlassian.com.  The quick subtasks for JIRA plugin folks need to change that link I guess.

EDIT - Nevermind. I found the plugin tag and I've added it to my original post.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2014

What plugin? Your post isn't tagged with the add-on tag, so we don't know what you're talking about.

Suggest an answer