• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am trying to get such time tracking report: The clients need to see the total hourly estimation for one epic (that is the sum of the stories' hourly estimations under that specific epic) and be able to get a report with the time spent on a specific epic

I am trying to get such time tracking report: The clients need to see the total hourly estimation for one epic (that is the sum of the stories' hourly estimations under that specific epic) and be able to get a report with the time spent on a specific epic

Alisa Mkrtchyan October 16, 2014

I am trying to get such time tracking report: The clients need to see the total hourly estimation for one epic (that is the sum of the stories' hourly estimations under that specific epic) and be able to get a report with the time spent on a specific epic

1 answer

1 vote
Sandra Axelsdóttir [Tempo] November 12, 2014

Hi Alisa.

You can get this view in Tempo Planner.  On the Program Kanban board in Tempo Planner you get an overview of all open Epics and a roll up of remaining estimates and time spent. You can also view all Issues linked to each epic with just one click.  

Here are some links to our documentation; Tempo Planner and Program Kanban Board in Tempo Planner.

Regards,
Sandra

Suggest an answer