I am trying to get see all of my issues in the backlog after I have selected multiple projects to a Sprint?

Robert Dudlext October 18, 2012

Hello,

I have created a Sprint, and I have associated multiple projects with this sprint. I can see some issues from Jira pull over but not all of them that are under the projects. I am new to the company and this is my first time working with Jira, I am a CSM and CSPO so I am trying to put Scrum in place and this is my first time working with GreenHopper.

If someone could please tell me what I am doing wrong or if I am missing something, it's driving me crazy I can see some issues from Jira but not all of them that are under that project.

Thanks

Bob

1 answer

0 votes
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2012

Hello Bob,

In the board configuration session, there is an option to see the issues retrieved by the filter in the Issue Navigator. These are the issues that should be displaying on the backlog and on the sprints.

If by any chance these issues aren't showing up, please check if the Sprint field is not hidden on the Field Configurations associated to the projects retrieved by the filter. Also, make sure the Sprint field is set to Global Context.

If the above doesn't help, please raise an issue at http://support.atlassian.com and we will be able to assist you better.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Suggest an answer