I am trying to get see all of my issues in the backlog after I have selected multiple projects to a Sprint?

Hello,

I have created a Sprint, and I have associated multiple projects with this sprint. I can see some issues from Jira pull over but not all of them that are under the projects. I am new to the company and this is my first time working with Jira, I am a CSM and CSPO so I am trying to put Scrum in place and this is my first time working with GreenHopper.

If someone could please tell me what I am doing wrong or if I am missing something, it's driving me crazy I can see some issues from Jira but not all of them that are under that project.

Thanks

Bob

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Bob,

In the board configuration session, there is an option to see the issues retrieved by the filter in the Issue Navigator. These are the issues that should be displaying on the backlog and on the sprints.

If by any chance these issues aren't showing up, please check if the Sprint field is not hidden on the Field Configurations associated to the projects retrieved by the filter. Also, make sure the Sprint field is set to Global Context.

If the above doesn't help, please raise an issue at http://support.atlassian.com and we will be able to assist you better.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

138 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you