I am trying to get answers to the following security questions.

I am trying to get answers to the following security questions for JIRA Cloud / OnDemand

• How will our service be segregated from other customers?
  • Is our data encrypted at rest?  I know it is in transit.
  • Does Atlassian scan your internet application(s), if so how frequently?
  • Does Atlassian perform attack and penetration security testing on their perimeter, if so how frequently?
  • Is attack and penetration testing incorporated into the release schedule when new application changes are released?  (we are looking to understand what formal process an internet application goes through when changes are introduced and if vulnerabilities are found are they remediated before the website is allowed to launch the new changes to the internet.)

I can't seem to get anyone from Atlassian to answer these.  I know some of this is on the website, but not all.  

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I know they do a lot of this, but we cannot formally answer that as we're just end users, like yourself.

Have you raised these questions directly with support?

Thanks for the response. 

10 different ways.  Pretty frustrated and maybe forced off because they can't / won't answer these questions. 

I'd be surprised if a support request didn't get you anything at all (although maybe not so surprised if it were just pointers back to the stuff you've already found that fails to answer the questions in full).  Did you take that route?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

46 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you