• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I am getting "Forbidden (403)" when trying to manually use URL with start=1000 appended to extract records beyond 1000. What may be the cause and suggested solution

I am getting "Forbidden (403)" when trying to manually use URL with start=1000 appended to extract records beyond 1000. What may be the cause and suggested solution

Ashutosh Agarwal July 13, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Export More than 1000 Issues to Excel from Issue Navigator in JIRA Cloud

Ask your question here...

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2016

Have you included the tempmax parameter in the url?

Ashutosh Agarwal July 13, 2016

The tempmax parameter is there in URL by default. I only introduced start=1000 manually to extract records 1001 onwards.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2016

Ok, that was one thing that can break it, but you've got the right settings there.

I think this needs to go to https://support.atlassian.com as a full support request, as I'd want them to check that the docs are valid and what's actually happening in your Cloud server to cause the problem.  Give them the precise url you are using (we can't see support calls here, so it's all private)

Suggest an answer