How to work with Tempo worklog attributes in easyBI?

Jakub Wroniszewski February 4, 2015

Hi,

I have INPUT_NUMERIC worklog attribute being imported to easyBI. How should i work with this dimension to show the proper values instead of "1" per issue?

Any help really appreciated.

With Regards,

Jakub

3 answers

0 votes
tùng ơi October 9, 2017

I also need to calculate Tempo work attribute (numerric field) because we use Tempo work atribute to enter all kinds of data (nothing related to worklog time). It's kind of customized, specific use of Tempo work attribute, for exexample: one work attribute to log Cost of a marketing ads, one to log number of customer acquired with that ads...

Then, when data (work attribute - numeric) entered like that, we need all kinds of reports to calculate, summarize... those numberic data...

Any idea about when eazyBI can import Tempo work attribute (numeric) as measure so that the above caculcation and reports needs could be met.

Thank you.

0 votes
Jakub Wroniszewski February 9, 2015

Hi Lauma,

Many thanks for your answer.

My case is related to overtime. We would not like to use checkbox field to mark overtime hours as it requires additional action. As an example for 9 hours where 8h is ordinary worklog and 1h is overtime user has to log 8h and separately 1h). We would like to have additional worklog attributes with label: "including overtime:" and in such case user would report 9h as total work and 1 as value of this custom worklog attribute.

From the reporting side we would like to see overtime per user and per other dimensions.

Hope it clarifies a little bit our needs smile

With Regards,

Jakub

eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2015

I am sorry for delayed answer! Thank you for explanation. I understand the business need and we have added this as idea for our future development (I am sorry for I will not be able to give you estimate of when this could be implemented). For now as a workaround I can only suggest to create a checkbox 'overtime' worklog attribute and log, e.g. 8h without checking it and 1h with checking that this is overtime. Such attribute can be imported to eazyBI. Kind regards, Lauma

Jakub Wroniszewski February 23, 2015

Thanks :) BTW: Is there any way to see only worklogs approved by the Tempo Team Leaders? With Regards, Jakub

Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2015

Hi Jakub, For now it is not yet possible to import Tempo Timesheets Team and Team member properties. We are planning to add import of "Logged by Team" dimension. We will see if it is possible to also add the approver to the Hours spent. Kind regards, Lauma

0 votes
Lauma Cīrule
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2015

Hi Jakub,

Currently all worklog attributes are imported as dimensions. We will consider possibility to import numeric attributes as additional measures. This would then give the total sum for each issue of this numeric worklog attribute as well as totals across other dimensions. Would this be what you are looking for?

Could you please give me a bit more details of what numeric attribute this is? Is it some additional worklog measure? 

Kind regards,
Lauma / support@eazybi.com 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events