How to transmit the motions caught by Kinect between server and client

I'm now doing a project based on the vhtoolkitUnity. What I'm trying to do is here: I use Kinect to get motions for one character(which is a GameObject) and uLink to set one computer as the server and another as the client. I want to transmit the motions from one terminal to the other. Then I met the following problems: 1) By connecting tow computers, I can create a specific character on both sides. But the premise is that the character should exist on both server and client. Is there a way I can just store the character on one side and just transmit the image of it to the other side rather than generating an actual character on the other side? 2) How can I transmit the motions from Kinect between server and client?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I don't think this is a question for us Atlassian users?

(Although I really do want to try to hook up Greenhopper to a Leap Motion...)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

35 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you