How to tag a bug/story in JIRA as OS Windows 8?

Julieta Jakubowicz March 25, 2013

I need to mark a story as 'OS: Windows 8', but this OS is not offered in the list of OSs. My workaround so far has been to mark it to 'Other: Windows 8', but I would like to add Windows 8 to the list.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

Just in case, this is the documentation on how to configure the custom fields in case is an option field:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+a+Custom+Field#ConfiguringaCustomField-Options

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Julieta Jakubowicz March 25, 2013

My appologies, I looked into it and it is within our scope (my teams) to change this list. Thanks!

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

Hi Julieta, I think I'm a little lost here... Is it the list of OSs a custom field? You want to add a new option on a select list custom field?

Suggest an answer