How to show 'total time spent/total time estimated' for an individual in "Time Sheet Report"?

Hell Boy March 13, 2013

Hello, I would like to get the statisticks like 'total time spent/total time estimated' for all the tasks per all projects for a individual developer. Something like "Time Sheet Report", but including the information about the estimates.

I really need this info to know how accurately do my developers estimate their task estimate (how much does the estimated time differs from a really used time).

Could you please let me know if this is possible?

Thank you

3 answers

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2014

Hi, perhaps the Tempo User Timesheet solves your problem.

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/User+Timesheet

0 votes
Deleted user March 21, 2013

We are looking at this also, we would like a report for each developer on a weekly basis to see how much time they have spent on different projects. This is so they can submit their timesheets and also allow us to see if they are going over their estimations consistantly.

0 votes
richie_gee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2013

Hi there,

One of the option that I can think of is to utilize the issue navigator to generate this information for your. You can try adding ΣOriginal Estimate and ΣTime Spent columns to your issue navigator. Search for all the issues that is assigned to the developer. Generate an excel sheet to create your report.

Hope this helps and let me know at the comment if you need more info on this.

Thanks and cheers :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events