How to restrict users (from a group) from accessing people directory from other page (!=layout)

How to restrict users (from a defined group) from accessing people directory from other page aka other that the layout/menu page.

I have already added the fix on this page and it does hide it from the dashboard...only:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-restrict-users-from-accessing-people-directory-or-search-users-from-quick-search-688883545.html

However, the user directory is still accessible from, for ex, clicking on another user in the same groupe and selecting "people" by the user profile image.

Is it possible to close this back door access?

PS: search box is also hidden for the user group, hence, can't search for other people (desirable).

Thank you!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

43 views 2 4
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you