How to restore deleted permission scheme

Melat Mamo February 17, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Creating a permission scheme

I accidentally deleted permission scheme and now i can't access other administration activities except projects .

Please help how to restore the permission scheme

Thanks ,

1 answer

0 votes
gustavo_refosco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2016

Hi Melat,

Would you have a Crucible backup from which you could take the deleted Permission Scheme information? From it, I think you may try then re-creating it in the database - please notice changing the DB directly isn't a recommended approach, so I'd make sure to have a backup prior to change anything, and also test this before rolling out to production, since I'm not sure this would work. The tables involved in the permission scheme configuration are:

• CRU_PERM_SCHEME
  • CRU_PS_ALL_USER
  • CRU_PS_ANON
  • CRU_PS_GROUP
  • CRU_PS_REVIEW_ROLE
  • CRU_PS_USER

In the other hand, I believe you may also try connecting to Crucible as the system administrator, then create a new Permission Scheme similar to the one you had before, and then set the new permission scheme for this project in the project configuration.

Regards,

Gustavo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events