How to restore deleted permission scheme

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Creating a permission scheme

I accidentally deleted permission scheme and now i can't access other administration activities except projects .

Please help how to restore the permission scheme

Thanks ,

1 answer

Hi Melat,

Would you have a Crucible backup from which you could take the deleted Permission Scheme information? From it, I think you may try then re-creating it in the database - please notice changing the DB directly isn't a recommended approach, so I'd make sure to have a backup prior to change anything, and also test this before rolling out to production, since I'm not sure this would work. The tables involved in the permission scheme configuration are:

In the other hand, I believe you may also try connecting to Crucible as the system administrator, then create a new Permission Scheme similar to the one you had before, and then set the new permission scheme for this project in the project configuration.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

174 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot