How to reset systemadmin password

Klaus Leiter October 5, 2012

I am using Confluence On Demand hosted by atlassian. I hav the typical anonluence admin rights but for installing plugins one has to login as system administrator.

I was setting up the https://watercryst-wiki.atlassian.net/ -appllication - so i am the only systemadministrator, but i cannnot access it.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2012
Klaus Leiter October 6, 2012

Thank you Nic, for this information !

But still I have some problems with the

Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros 2.0-studio1-r8737

plug-in.

The Macro-Browser refuses to work, after I have tried to activate all the macro-Mudule within this plug in. The Macro-Browser is working well when I deactivate the plug in itself.

Are there at least some modules within the plug-in compatible with the macro-browser, which I can activate? For instance I would loke to have a Button-macro etc.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2012

I'd suggest you raise that with Atlassian support - when plugins misbehave, the first place to check is the logs, which you can't do directly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events