How to recover accidental rollback in TortoiseHg WorkBench ?

Hello guys,

I have a big problem. I just accidentally doing a rollback version 173 to 172 from my local repository before sending it to the server. Is there a way to retrieve the version 173? Someone help me please!!

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

To clarify, you rolled back the revision, and pushed that to Bitbucket, correct?

I did not send to the server. The revisions 173 and 172 are still local

Well, you should be able to fix the issue by getting revision 173 from Bitbucket. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Mercurial (Hg), and there are probably very few here who know about Tortoise Hg WorkBench (Atlassian has a competing product).

I would recommend you take your question to one of the stack exchange sites (stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, or serverfault.com).

Ah, I misunderstood. 172 and 173 never got to Bitbucket in the first place.

There still should be a way to retrieve 173, but I'm not familiar enough with Hg or the WorkBench tool to be able to say how.

Ok and thanks =)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

143 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you