How to recover accidental rollback in TortoiseHg WorkBench ?

Deleted user June 26, 2014

Hello guys,

I have a big problem. I just accidentally doing a rollback version 173 to 172 from my local repository before sending it to the server. Is there a way to retrieve the version 173? Someone help me please!!

3 answers

0 votes

Ok and thanks =)

0 votes

I did not send to the server. The revisions 173 and 172 are still local

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2014

Well, you should be able to fix the issue by getting revision 173 from Bitbucket. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Mercurial (Hg), and there are probably very few here who know about Tortoise Hg WorkBench (Atlassian has a competing product).

I would recommend you take your question to one of the stack exchange sites (stackoverflow.com, superuser.com, or serverfault.com).

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2014

Ah, I misunderstood. 172 and 173 never got to Bitbucket in the first place.

There still should be a way to retrieve 173, but I'm not familiar enough with Hg or the WorkBench tool to be able to say how.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2014

To clarify, you rolled back the revision, and pushed that to Bitbucket, correct?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events