I'm trying to make some interface modification in fisheye 2.8 but have difficulty because, i'm thinking, you're using cache system.
I need to modify the header banner (including logo) and the favicon.
Thanks for help.
Thanks for help, but when i modify fecru.png to change logo and I restart the logo doesn't change. I have verify the web page and the image was in the correct file and i view all image in this page via browser http://192.168.1.234:8003/fisheye/static/m8qhao/2static/images/masthead/ (localy), but if I look at the fecru.png image it was the default one and not mine.
Do you have others ideas.
That's weird! I've tested locally and logo has changed. My steps were:
1. In my case I have FishEye+Crucible so I've stopped application.
2. gone to /fisheye/static/m8qhao/2static/images/masthead/
3. created a backup of original fecru.png
4. replaced original fecru.png for a customized logo keeping the name fecru.png (of course) which is referenced into code.
5. Started application.
Application will start with old logo but when I hit F5 the new logo is loaded and displayed.
Could you please review your steps and make sure you've followed these steps?
Well the favicon file that you're trying to change is correct. I was able to modify it and my steps were:
1. downloaded a program to convert images to .ico files (I used SimplyIcon);
2. turned a image into .ico file, renamed it to favicon and replaced it into m8qhao/images/ folder;
NOTE: for some reason the SO (windows in my case) keeps displaying the old favicon image even after replacement (well I just ignored that...);
3. Then I've started application and cleaned browser cache (FF in my case)
4. So new favicon has been displayed.
I hope this could help you.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community! me again 🙂 If you’re a marketing team using Confluence, we want to hear your story! How did you start using Confluence? What are your use cases? What have been some of the benefits?...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs