How to modify Issue detail view?

Bala Krishna November 6, 2012

Hi,

I am using Kanban Board. when i click on Issue i am getting details of issue in my right hand side Issue detail view window.

But the problem is we want to change the view of the window. Using configuration section i can add additional fields, cant remove existing one. e.g. i want to remove Fix version and add our own custom field.

Other problem is the configure section i am not getting all the fields which i added. only few of them is available.

-Bala

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2012

Two things here

1) You can use field configuration to "hide" a system field like fix version. Or remove it from the screens in use in the screens in use in the project - these both are system admin functions, not project admin. I suspect you are looking at the Greenhopper config

2) Greenhopper uses Fix Versions. If you remove it from the project, you'll lose a lot of functionality in Greenhopper. I don't think replacing it with a custom field will get you much of that back

Bala Krishna November 6, 2012

Yeah Nic, i am looking at Greenhopper config.

Okay let keep Fix versions but i am talking about other fields. I have added many custom fields but i can see few of them in GH board config

Suggest an answer