Now we have 2 On-Demand JIRA and we are planning to migrate to 1 download version JIRA.
I have checked following pages and it looks we only can migrate 1 JIRA due to following restriction.
- Migration should be done at initial setup timing. or
- Delete all JIRA data before migration.
Is my understanding correct? How can we migrate 2 On-demand JIRA to 1 download version JIRA?
I'd suggest the following:
- Import during initial setup from your ondemand instance into 2 different setups of JIRA.
- Prepare an export from one of the instances above.
- Perform a project import from the XML export in step2 into the local instance.
This might be a lot of manual work, but it's the best choice I can think of right now. All the best
Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.Learn more
...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs