Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link a JIRA/Greenhopper version to a Confluence page

JeenB June 17, 2012

I am looking for a way to easily allow a developer to associate some general notes with a particular build or release. These notes are not precisely issues but more in the nature of a short summary of what to expect in the build.

It would be great if we could have such notes as a confluence wiki page and link directly from the Version in JIRA/Greenhopper to that wiki page. I could not find a way to achieve such a link however. Is there a way to do this or alternatively, can this be considered as a new feature for a future version?

If you have any suggestions for alternative ways to achieve this, I'd be keen as :)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2012

Hi Jeen,

I believe that is not possible on the present release. If you want, you can open an Improvemnet Request on http://jira.atlassian.com. Your request you bee analised anif you achieve a great number of votes, this could be included on future releases.

Cheers,

Lucas Lima

Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events