How to install the Rapid Board for a hosted trial?

Fabian Noethe July 1, 2011

Hi,

i started playing around with jira + greenhopper (hosted trial). How can i make use of the new Rapid Board?

The hosed trial doenst have an option to install the plugin form labs.

Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2011

If you have the jar file, you can still upload it manually via Plugins >> Install >> Upload (JIRA 4.3.x and newer). For older JIRA version, you can raise a support ticket with us to request for plugin installation.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2011

The Rapid Board was introduced since GreenHopper version 5.6.2 (current version is 5.6.7) which is compatible with JIRA 4.3.x. You can download the jar file from here, and install/upgrade it by the steps mentioned above. Once installed/upgraded, enable the labs feature to start using it.

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2011

This may require a JIRA restart

0 votes
Fabian Noethe July 1, 2011

I dont have the jar File.

Suggest an answer