How to include a path to index for Fisheye

This is the path set in the repository: //abc/dir1/ - It is a huge repo.

Hence I want to include on //abc/dir1/dir1a, I added the syntax "dir1a" inn the include path, however it does not work as Fisheye is indexing all file and directories under //abc/dir1.

Did I do it correctly? Did I add the path to include with the right syntax?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Soo,

According to the Include Path document, setting dir1a as an Include Path should be enough. I'm wondering if there is any misconfiguration regarding the repository URL and Path. You said the path is set as //abc/dir1, can you please confirm it is indeed set with the two slashes? What happens if the path is set as abc/dir1?

If that doesn't help, please let me know also what happens if you do not set a path for this repository, but set the Include Path as abc/dir1/dir1a

Please notice you need to re-index the repository after setting the Include Path, so the changes will take effect.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 2 hours ago in Europe

ABUG-20 Livestream: The 20th Atlassian Belgian User Group (including a Summit 2018 Recap)

You can't/couldn't make it to our User Group today? Don't worry, we'll be live streaming and recording the event for your sake. Comments, questions, basically any reactions can be posted below! New...

24 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you