How to hide other service desk requests in Help Center or Hide Help Center

We are currently using a service desk server.

We do not want to show each other's requests to different kinds of customers.

So, I think we need to hide the help center or hide requests from other service desks.

But I could not find the option.  Are there any ways?

Thank you for your helps.

1 answer

0 vote
Maarten Cautreels Community Champion Apr 03, 2017

Hi Young Soo,

I've tagged your question with jira-service-desk as this is the official tag for JIRA Service Desk questions.

Currently what you ask is not possible by default within JIRA Service Desk, however there's an addon that could offer you this functionality: Extension for JIRA Service Desk.

The addon has more features, specific information on the feature you are looking for can be found on their Confluence: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Hide+request+type+for+group 

Best,

Maarten

Thank you for your answer. 

I want to get some information in the Confluence link. But I Can not access because of my permission.

How I access the link

Maarten Cautreels Community Champion Apr 03, 2017

Hi Young Soo,

Apparently the url contains a space at the end which makes it unusable. This one should work: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SPFJSD/Hide+request+type+for+group

Thank you. It works! 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

449 views 83 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you