It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to grant access to existing repositories for new team members?

Tasos Vlachogiannis Jun 21, 2017

I am adding some new users to our team. The issue is that for existing repositories I have to grant access for each repository individually as described here

I am looking for a way, if possible, to grant access to new users for all the existing repositories at once.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Ortiz Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2017

Hi Tasos! If you want your new team members to have access to all the repositories in the team by default, the solution for you would be to organize your users in groups. For example, the users you add to the 'Developers' group (Bitbucket creates this group for you) will be able to see and work on all the repos, but won't have admin permissions. If you want a certain user to have different level of access, you can add the restrictions to that user separately. 

For more information, you can read Organize your team into user groups.

Hope this helps :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Topic Tuesday: Agile

Another week, another Topic Tuesday!  Agile has been on my mind a lot lately because I've seen good implementations and bad implementations, but now as a Jira admin it matters more to me whether...

40 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you