How to get time spent / time remaining totals per project

I feel a bit n00bish asking this but I thought it would be a completely trivial task but I just can't find a way. Is there no dashboard item I can use that would show simply the total time spent and total time remaining for each project? It seems like the most basic functionality needed for account management.

3 answers

You can also generate a Time Tracking Report

Go to your project dashboard. On the Summary page, click on "Reports" and select "Time Tracking Report"

this is for an individual project for an individual version. I can get this from the chart view or the task view as well. But how can I get a dashboard view of total time remaining and time spent for all projects for all versions

I don't think there are any gadgets capable of doing that. There is a related feature request though

You can write a project tab panel plugin to display this information.

I don't think I can do custom plugins for OnDemand

Yep I realised you were looking at "OnDemand" so gave you a second answer. To generate a "Time Tracking Report" for a particular project from your project dashboard.

0 vote
Renjith Pillai Community Champion Oct 12, 2012

Or subscribe for Tempo plugin for your instance in OnDemand.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted 4 hours ago in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

20 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot