How to find how many users?

Stephen W Hoffmann February 19, 2013

I am trying to figure out how many users we have without manually counting each user in the directory. Why isn't this something that's readily available? We're about to purchase stash and we have no idea how many users to purchase because of this oversight. Normally, the licensing tab shows me how close I am to my licesense limit but in eval I have unlimited users. Please let me know there is an easy way to count the users.

Secondly, is there going to be a feature about auditing users? Can we see when the last login for a user was? What about the last time they commit? This would be helpful in being able to 'cull' users that aren't needed.

Third - does someone need to be a stash user to commit to a repo?

2 answers

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013
You can see the info in the license section as well.
0 votes
ConradR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

In the UserBrowser you can see the number of users: /secure/admin/user/UserBrowser.jspa

Displaying users 1 to 20 of 237.

Suggest an answer