It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to edit a Google synced user profile ?

Ludovic MOTTINI May 25, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Add, edit and remove users

We have 3 domains names in one Google Apps account. I edited the default domain name of a user in Google Apps and now he cannot access Atlassian websites. I tried to edit his profile but it doesn't work. Any idea ?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

The only solution I found for now is to delete the user and recreate it with the new domain.

1 vote
Viktor Okolot May 25, 2016

Hi @Ludovic MOTTINI

please change domain name in JIRA user-managment for this user on this "new" default domain name.
need change Email parameter for this user

Hi @Viktor Okolot [Polontech], 

Thank you for your feedback, but since the user was created by Google Apps synchronization, I could not edit the domain name.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Disney Live Action Reboots: Are you for or against?

Happy Friday Everyone! Today marks the international release of Disney's live action version of the animated classic Aladdin. I know that this movie was met with some controversy of over cast...

155 views 21 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you